With the Covid-19 recession, the risks of hiring lateral partners are more pronounced than ever. Compressed margins leave less room for mistakes or bad hires. With stakes so high, the temptation for many law firms is to take a ‘wait and see’ approach. But some firms will see an opportunity to attract new talent, strengthen practices, and position themselves for the “new new normal,” as heightened pressures disrupt the legal marketplace.
Join us as we discuss market projections along with the challenges and the risks that lie ahead for firms hiring in hard times. We will share numerous strategic recommendations that will improve the quality and profitability of your lateral partner recruiting program.
- How to develop a strategic hiring plan that supports your growth strategy and focuses on the development of both core or emerging practice areas.
- How to develop a compelling value proposition to better attract lateral candidates.
- How to develop search strategies to find the best quality candidates.
- Effective interviewing and due diligence strategies that reveal red flags and hidden opportunities.
- The importance of hiring process audits to ensure an efficient and effective recruiting process.
For more information and to register, click here.