Finding the right professionals for government contractor jobs is a difficult task. Often the position requires a high degree of specific agency or contract expertise combined with the need for a high level security clearance. With a vast network of contacts and a proven methodology for identifying and attracting the best talent, The McCormick Group delivers high-caliber candidates to clients faster than anyone else.
Our clients include a variety of companies that supply products and services to all areas of the government including the Department of Defense, civilian agencies, and the intelligence community. Engagements range from chief executive roles (CEO, CIO, and CFO), vice presidents, program managers, and directors to many specialty area positions, such as contracts professionals, finance personnel, lead technical architects, and business development professionals. A unique consultative approach to executive search enables us to help clients build their businesses by matching the right talent with the right roles.
The McCormick Group also works with the public and private sector in the emergency management area. Our clients are large engineering companies with a focus on infrastructure protection and disaster recovery, medical facilities, public utilities, business consulting companies, and transportation companies. Representative placements include vice presidents of risk management, vice presidents of federal consulting, and emergency management planners. The McCormick Group also provides representation for select high-level candidates. Some of the candidates we have represented have included well-known government officials who have discreetly explored opportunities in a confidential and ethical manner.
- Chief Information Officer for a state government
- President for an intelligence software development company
- Senior Vice President, Business Development for a Fortune 10 technology company
- Chief Technology Officer for a medicaid/medicare services company
- Chief Financial Officer for a SETA contactor
- Director of Contracts for a national human resources consulting firm
- Controller for an IT services company
- Program Director for a Fortune 10 information technology company
- Senior Vice President, Contracts for a professional services consulting firm
- Vice President, Chief Financial Officer for the Federal Division of Top 10 technology company
- Sales Manager (CISSP) for a Fortune 500 software development company
- Chairman, Center for Network Innovation for a global consulting firm
- Proposal Manager for a top tier systems integrator
- Director of Homeland Security for a Fortune 50 technology company
- Regional Director of Emergency Management for a national engineering and consulting company
- Fire Chief for a large metropolitan city government
- Vice President for risk and emergency management for a national engineering and consulting company
Managing Principal, Technology Practice Leader