In the life sciences and pharmaceuticals industry, the need for top talent in small and mid-sized firms continually competes with the need for corporate financing. A wrong hire can mean the firm will not have the funds to complete a clinical trial or launch the next therapeutic. With in-depth market knowledge, The McCormick Group’s search consultants are skilled at conducting a comprehensive search that sources, qualifies, and recruits superior life sciences executives who not only can do the job but will fit each company’s unique corporate culture.
The McCormick Group works with a wide variety of clients, including companies in pharmaceutical development, biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals, and regulatory consulting as well as contract and clinical research organizations. We have conducted numerous searches for chief executive officers, presidents, chief operating officers, chief financial officers, chief medical officers, chief business officers and business developers, sales and marketing professionals, regulatory affairs specialists, quality assurance experts, product managers, and project managers.
In addition to executive search services, we also provide candidate representation for select senior level professionals and offer a variety of business consulting services.
The healthcare world is in a state of flux. New technologies are sprouting daily, consumers are more involved in their medical care, and the question of healthcare insurance affects the entire industry. In the midst of this, employers in healthcare are trying to remain competitive. In order to do this they need healthcare professionals with both specialized expertise and real-world business experience to lead their companies to new heights.
The McCormick Group works with companies in healthcare technology, healthcare insurance, hospitals, and health delivery organizations. We conduct searches for chief executive officers, presidents, chief operating officers, chief financial officers, chief technology and information officers, sales and marketing professionals, project managers, business consultants and analysts, data and software architects, and senior developers.
- CEO for a biotechnology drug delivery and development start-up
- CEO for a biotechnology drug discovery start-up
- CEO for a biotechnology seed capital and entrepreneurial service company
- Vice President, Regulatory Affairs for a pharmaceutical development company
- Senior Vice President of Finance and CFO and Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs for a biotechnology company focused on developing products for cancer
- Vice President of Product Operations and two Vice Presidents/General Managers for the three divisions of a biotechnology services firm
- Vice President, Worldwide Regulatory Affairs for a medical device company
- Vice President of Operations for a biotechnology therapeutic firm
- Senior Director, Product Development for an early stage biotechnology company focused on unmet medical needs
- Vice President, Business Development for a biotechnology consulting firm
- Senior Vice President for a drug development and consulting firm
- CEO for a mid-Atlantic healthcare system
- COO and Vice President of Business Development for a government contractor in public health
- COO for a Southeastern rural hospital
- Director of Operations and Product Manager for a healthcare data analytics company
- Director of the Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trial Group Operations Center
- Director of Marketing and Member Services for a healthcare association