In the increasingly competitive legal industry, two of the watchwords for midsize and law firms are Innovation and Value. Recognizing the increasing importance of these concepts, The McCormick Group has published a White Paper analyzing how law firms in the AmLaw 200 have organized their professional staff in these areas.
Innovation and Value Professionals in the AmLaw 200, prepared by McCormick Group Principals Steve Nelson and Cassie Battle, is the most comprehensive analysis done in this area. Among the subjects explored are:
- The impact of Covid-19 on Innovation and Client Value in law firms
- Definitions of Innovation and Value, with real-life examples
- Discussion of the relationship between professionals responsible for Pricing, Legal Project Management, Client Relations and Knowledge Management and those responsible for Innovation and Value
- A full breakdown of Chief and Director-level personnel responsible for these initiatives by AmLaw Quadrant, as well as those responsible for Legal Project Management
- Why firms based in London are far ahead of their U.S. counterparts
- Different organizational models
- Profiles of the key professional staff of 9 selected law firms
- The career progressions and future career options of Innovation and Value leaders
- Additional resources in the areas of Innovation and Value
The White Paper is free of charge upon request. Those interested should contact either Steve Nelson (email@example.com) or Cassie Battle (firstname.lastname@example.org).