Savvy employers know that a sophisticated human resource executive can fill an important role as a strategic partner. Human resource leaders help organizations beat the competition by leveraging their greatest assets – their people. Instituting competitive compensation and benefits plans, developing effective training programs, providing valuable leadership coaching, and offering guidance for growth and reorganization are just some of ways human resource professionals help shape organizations to reach and exceed goals.
The McCormick Group knows that one size does not fit all. We conduct specific searches for the right human resources professional to address a company or organization’s pressing needs. With significant expertise in the human resources area, we ask the tough questions and are able to expertly evaluate and qualify which candidates can deliver what the client needs. Since the best candidates get snapped up quickly, we work with a sense of urgency and are results driven. We go beyond filling a slot and assist our clients, many of whom represent repeat business, in finding professionals who move companies and organizations forward through talent management and leadership development.
Our clients span across a wide range of market sectors and include law firms and other professional services firms, financial services firms, government contractors, not-for-profit organizations, real estate companies, bio-tech and technology companies, and global manufacturers. Representative engagements consist of searches for chief human resources officers, managers, directors, vice and senior vice presidents, human resource specialists, and HR business partners.
- Chief Human Resources Officer for multiple international law firms
- Vice Presidents of Human Resources for global and national technology companies
- Vice President, Total Rewards for a global consulting firm
- Directors of Human Resources for multiple government contractors
- Senior Business Developer with expertise in workforce effectiveness for a major federal government contractor
- Regional Human Resources Directors for “Big 4” accounting firms and leading financial services firms
- Executive Compensation Practice Leader for an international consulting firm
- Directors of Human Resources, Training, and Development for community service not-for-profit organizations
- Vice President of Corporate University for a Virginia ERP and project management company
- Vice President, Human Resources for one of the largest public relations firms nationwide
- Director of Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS for a bio-solutions company
- Senior Human Resource Partner for a Washington, DC-based federal mortgage lender
- Director of North American Operations for a Maryland manufacturer
- Vice President of Learning and Development for a National Trade Association
- HR Business Partner for a major leading enterprise software and information solutions company